Monday 17 December 2012

Batu lintang - jong's seafood in kuching.

I dunno you ever try the cafe at roadside along jalan batu lintang.(the one to serbakas) I am totally recommend if you like to eat beancurb and oyster cake teochew style. I forgot to take the picture of the food because I was too excited to eat when it has been served.

The food here is nice... but personally, I love their pork leg, crispy beancurb, and their oyster cake teochew style. The special of these dishes are - the pork leg is soft enough and the taste is just right. Not too salty or tasteless. Just right. Besides, the beancurb is homemade beancurb with some vegetables inside. Tasteful yet the skin is so crispy but the content still soft. Oyster cake, I don want to talk much, it just simply delicious.  Full of oyster...

What I can do now is show you the picture of the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment