Wednesday 19 December 2012

Howdy grillhouse at Brighton square in kuching

ok. Today I would like to recommend Howdy grill house located at Brighten Square along Jalan Song beside Cosway bay. The dishes I would like to talk about today is fish and chips and their pork platter. though I heard that their popular  is their pork rib. Anyway, let's have a look on the picture I took. 


ok, if you like to know how's the taste like, the pork is nicely grilled and really tasteful. Buy I more prefer their fish and chips. They are really soft, no fishy smell and not overcooked. when you eat it, it will melt in your mouth and you don't Even have to chew. totally recommended. 


Fish and Chips

 
 Pork Platter

the atmosphere of the restaurant is very romantic, suitable for couple. of course it is quite alright for a family as well.
that's all for today. have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment