Sunday 20 January 2013

Hakka handmade noodle @ Nyan Shin Cafe in Kuching

Ok. I know a lot of people have blogged about this, but as a faithful customer of their noodle store, I gotta blog about them anyway.... THIS IS A MUST EAT NOODLE IF YOU BEEN TO KUCHING OTHERWISE YOU WILL REGRET!!!!!!  hehehhe~ this is how I praise them... So if you don't know where the Nyan Shin Cafe is, find you way to Carpenter Street in Kuching, they are waiting for you.  

Because I am a Buddhist so I never try their beef noodle but I heard my friend said it's equally good as other flavour. Today I would recommend their Lamb noodle, Chicken noodle, Pork noodle and their "Mouse Tail" which I directly translate from Chinese because I don't know what it calls in English but in Mandarin, it is named as "Lao Shu Fen" and Hakka "Lo Shu Shi". Though I only have the picture of lamb noodle and chicken noodle. Sorry.... ;)

So the special thing about their noodle is the noodle itself (If you eat the lamb flavoured noodle, the lamb is very nice as well) Their noodle is purely handmade by their family members and the taste of egg (I guess that taste is from egg? I don't know. It's simply nice anyway.) are so outstanding. The noodle is very springy and if you eat with the lamb, there will be another different taste. One more credit for them is their noodle include crackling!!! which is shown in the picture below (the golden stuff on the top of noodles). and now you can imagine how delicious it is! So, if you are visitor of Kuching, I suggest you to order 2 bows, one chicken/pork so that you can eat the original taste, another lamb or beef, so you can have another kind of taste. Both are delicious!

 Chicken Noodle


Lamb Noodle


So, that's all for today. See you guys next time. Tata.

p/s: Sorry for the blur picture provided... I was too excited to eat the noodle so I don't actually check how was the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment